Friday, May 13, 2016

Friends 2016 May Week 2

Here are some best photos we have chosen for this week !
 
When you visit us , don't forget to tag us & share your fun time in Trick Eye with your
 
family & friends !
 
1. @itsmiraelee (IG) :
 
"Who's your da...baby?"
 
Aw...so cute, isn't it?

 
2. @slava_lednev (IG)
 
The caption is in Russian , I cannot read ^V^"
 
He is a choregrapher from Russia !
 
 
3.@princess_riya (IG)
 
“I wanna be where the people are...
I wanna see, wanna see them dancing..
Walking around on those ...
What do you call 'em'? Oh, feet "
 
 
 
4. @dimas_eneos (IG) :
 
At our Hong Kong Branch .
 
A lovely family from Indonesia
 
 
5. @denbron18 (IG):
“When I say like to experience new things on vacation,
this is not what I meant .."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment