Thursday, December 10, 2015

Friends 2015 December WK2

Hello, Back to this time of the week again~ Welcome all of you to come to Korea this winter. Although I don't have much time after work, but I want to spend time writing card to my family and my friends.
This week at Trick Eye Museum is going well. I worked happily with Indonesian family yesterday. They really enjoy in Carnival zone and got a full hand of prizes !!! I love the way their smile when their held the dolls prizes :))

By the way, Let see this week TEM visit ~

1. J babies in The Daisies
Mummy Kless is a family blogger which her blog full with family tips. Her family visited Singapore Trick Eye Museum back in September 2014. To see more photos, click on the link above.




Scott Herder and Megan Indoe, a couple from North America who are trying to figure out how to see the world. They visited Hongdae Trick Eye Museum in December 2015. To view more photos, click on the link above.




 Annie Yeung is a make up blogger from Hong Kong. Her family visited Hong Kong Trick Eye Museum back in June 2015. To view more photos, click on the link above.



I will busy during the next 2 week ㅠ but I will back soon :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment