Thursday, October 8, 2015

Friends 2015 October WK1

Hello, Welcome to October with autumn wind ;) Time fly so fast  I can't believe that is the second half of the year now! There are many wishes and goals are waiting for me to achieved. Hope you guy can achieve it before the end of the year also!!
Let see the photos of our friend of this week

1.Coley's Just saying
Coley who own the blog with a cool concept "Who's judging? I don't judge. I'm just saying... I just say things as I see it. She went to Seoul Trickeye Museum back in March 2014. To view more photos, click on the link above.




2. Oh My NAU
Carla is a Chilean blogger who loves to share experience, happy moment, recipes, and travel and she went to Hongdae Trickeye Museum on August 2015. To view more photos, click on the link above.




3. OYHZ
Hui Zi is a blogger in Singapore who is into food, travel, fashion. She visited Singapore Trickeye Museum back in December 2014. To view photos, cilck on the link above.



4.Nkikichua
Nikki is a blogger who interested in food, travel. In her blog, you can find a good travel reviews and food reviews . She visited Hongdae Trickeye museum back in August 2014. To view more photos, click on the link above.




See you again next with more photos!!






1 comment: